I’ve just posted a huge update to the downloadable PDF versions of Biological Chronicle, with 180+ fixes across all Books! These fixes are for various typos, formatting errors, reading order improvements, and more. I’ve been making these fixes individually in the web version over the last few months, but they are now all posted to the PDF versions, making them 100% synced-up with the web version!
Since there are so many fixes this time around, I’ve started keeping a spreadsheet changelog, which you can find here (it’s also linked at the bottom of the Biological Chronicle page). I’ll update this from here on with new issues I find and that are reported to me, and will update it when I’ve fixed each issue in the web and PDF versions.
Also, huge shout-out to Chip Wiseman for finding a lot of these issues, and for fixing some of the comic errors for me.
If you have any questions or comments about this new batch of updates, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on Twitter or BZPower.